Exchange-forums.com Forum Index Exchange-forums.com
Serving the Microsoft Exchange Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

blackberry and 2 diff AD domains

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exchange-forums.com Forum Index -> 3rd Party Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Langen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: blackberry and 2 diff AD domains Reply with quote

Hi,

I have to build an BB Enterprise sollution for 2 companies that reside in one buidling. The both have their own exchange server and their own AD. both are to seperat forrests. But the use the same mailsweeper to check the mail for virussen. The have the same websweeper to regulate the www trafic and the use the same broadband connection with a packetshaper. End guess what... the would like to use ONE blackberry enterprise server to use for both the AD Domains. I know it can be don with Lotus domino. But can it be done with Exchange???

Thanx in advance
Will
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: RE: blackberry and 2 diff AD domains Reply with quote

Welcome Langen,

I have not thought about this. But after setting up a BES server and seeing how you setup the profile for the BESAdmin account, I would say No. I also found these two threads that discuss this:

http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=10689

http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?p=66315#post66315

If you find any information that says it can be done, let us know!

Will
Langen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for the quick reply.

I'm going to build me a test site with 2 seperate forrest and a BES server in an other forrest. then create forrest trust between the 2 and the BES. I've ordered the BES 4 cd and īm waiting for that.

I'll post my findings here.

Grtz L@ngen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exchange-forums.com Forum Index -> 3rd Party Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: