Exchange-forums.com Forum Index Exchange-forums.com
Serving the Microsoft Exchange Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PHP and Exchange

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exchange-forums.com Forum Index -> Developer Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faster The Chase

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: PHP and Exchange Reply with quote

i have a remotely hosted exchange 2003 with my hosting company and want to build a fairly ambitious php application which will replace OWA with all of its features (maily i want to use mail pickup and calendering through my app) We use mac here so OWA isn't much good for us. i also want to integrate the public folder contacts into a mysql database of customers and stuff like that. so what i want to know is:

Can PHP work with exchange?
Is it suicidally difficult to work with exchange in PHP?
How is exchange structured (im pretty fluent in access and excel and would assume its structured in access way) - does it have a schema?
Do exchange posts/entries/records (for contacts specifically) have some kind of primary key or serial number?

Help would be very very much appreciated
Cheers
Russ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exchange-forums.com Forum Index -> Developer Area All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: